MEAN Stack Single Page Application
MEAN stands for Mongodb, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js .
Creating MEAN Stack application is super easy with right modules. So i created this simple application so anyone can jump start MEAN Applications.
Clone this repository form git hub.
This is a Repository for a starter application for a Single Page MEAN Stack application. Just download and install and you have a good foundation for building application.
- Download the repository
- Install npm modules:
- Install bower dependencies
- Start up the server:
- View in browser at http://localhost:8080
Use this starter kit to build any MEAN stack application you like.
- CRUD examples
- Development and Production Environments
- Link examples
- Single Page AngularJS Animations
Latest posts by Shankar Morwal (see all)
- Upgrade node.js version in ubuntu 14 or ubuntu 16 - May 8, 2017
- Angular 4 will be out soon, Everything you need to know - February 20, 2017
- Installing teamcity 10.0.4 on ubuntu server - January 17, 2017